Role/Title - Software Engineer
Location - Aberdeen, MD (remote)
Duration - 3-5 Month Contract
- This position serves as the technical and industry resource to management, business, clients and development staff in new uses of information technology and in all phases of major system and subsystem development.
- This role participates in the solution efforts across single or multiple IT systems, which includes assisting in responding to RFP's.
- This role can assist with the identification, evaluation and recommendation of new IT solutions.
- Formulates, contributes and participates in task identification, work effort estimates and work schedule for research, prototype and 'proof of concept' IT activities.
- Uses business knowledge and domain expertise to deliver appropriate cost effective IT solutions.
- Integrates systems to databases and consumes or produces REST based services.
- Participates in the analysis, definition and cost effective solutions that meet the known or evolving business requirements within a single business line(s).
- Assesses opportunities to use capabilities and avoid duplicate development efforts.
- Must understand and have experience working with, Healthcare data, Claims data and Pharmacy date
- Strong SQL background
- Querying large data sources.
- Coding and building on the front end
- Must have at least 5-10 years exp.