Our client is seeking a Software Engineer to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity to deliver best-in-class tooling and platforms to enable hundreds of teams across the organization to be successful and productive.
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer:
- Write readable, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Collaborate with developer scrum team members on best practices, code reviews, internal tools, and process improvements.
- Perform architectural cloud review of incoming requests to assess and make recommendations to customers.
- Identify cost efficient strategies for the cloud and define/share best practices with customers.
- Analyze current process in the cloud business operations group and identify ways of improving process.
- Ensure all documentation and knowledge bases are updated to help ensure good collaboration within and outside of the group.
- Collaborate with team members and leadership to develop road maps and strategies for the Cloud.
Requirements of the Software Engineer:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education. Advanced technical degree and/or related training a plus.
- 2+ years of professional service development experience with a proven ability to deliver projects on time.
- Hands-on experience with designing and implementing on AWS is preferred.
- Experience with operational support of running service-based applications such as Github Enterprise, Artifactory, ServiceNow, and Slack.
- Strong database development skills, including advanced SQL, relational and NoSQL database technologies is preferred.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74002 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.