SOFTWARE ENGINEER, LANSDALE, PA
Our Client, who is the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries, is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to participate independently and with both the local R&D group and the global R&D group in all phases of the product development life-cycle.
This is an opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies in an organization using modern Agile methods and tools. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned software engineer to advanced as a distinguished R&D professional in the exciting field of automation. As they move their automation system forward, we need a strong Software Engineer and technical team leader to understand the requirements and the foundation of the current system while planning how best to integrate it into the next generation system.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field is required for this position.
- Strong full life-cycle Object-oriented software engineering design, development, and testing experience utilizing C and C++.
- Experience with real-time environments is a plus.
- Experience in embedded systems
- Experience and Knowledge of development practices, principles and tools such as: coding standards, configuration management, automated build, automated testing, continuous integration and deployment.
- Agile Software development process experience.
- Software library tools, such as Git and Jenkins.
- Ability to technically direct, mentor and lead the team to achieve the desired results.
- Ability to set and communicate priorities to the team to keep projects on track and on time.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.