- BS degree required in Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in software analysis, development, engineering and support in a large corporate setting.
- Strong SQL and data analysis skills.
- Preferred development experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer.
- Prior experience implementing Marketing Cloud apps, especially Data Extensions, Content Builder, Journey Builder, and Automation Studio.
- Experience with Data Extension development and AMP scripting in Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with creating Data filters, SQL queries, and building segments.
- Experience working with large volumes of data in Marketing Cloud and performance enhancements for data activities and automation.
- 5+ years’ experience writing/modifying programs for a mid to large size application.
- 5+ years’ experience administering and/or configuring an application.
- 4+ years’ relevant experience in Microsoft container, Open Source container, Java platforms, PeopleSoft.
- 2+ years’ experience mentoring and leading junior software engineers.
- Experience with various full-cycle software development methodologies, tools and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Excellent knowledge of n-tiered architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of DB concepts.
- Good knowledge of XML interfaces and web services.
- Basis knowledge of network concepts.
- Ability to interact and communicate with customers of varying levels of expertise.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to less-technical users.
- Ability to communicate in-depth business processes to technical resources.
- Ability to create very complex process flow diagrams or flowcharts that demonstrate business or system process flow.
- Ability to gather requirements effectively; document requirements and confirm observations with business owners.
- Ability to perform fit/gap analysis based on requirements.
- Ability to create detailed and complex test plans for medium-sized initiatives.
- Ability to write very complex queries and reports.
- Ability to develop and manage multiple enterprise-wide project plans, meeting established deliverables and timelines.
- Ability to provide guidance, mentoring, day-to-day support to lower-level personnel, and conduct training.
- Ability to design business solutions for new processes and new business practices.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Engineering & Aerospace, IT & Technical, Creative & Design