Software Engineering- QA Automation
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Software Engineering- QA Automation- intermediate- at Wilmington, DE
Job Title: Software Engineering- QA Automation- intermediate
Location: Wilmington, DE
Expected Duration: 6 Months Contract with possible extension or permanent depending on performance of the candidate and client needs.
Job Description: This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree in related field or equivalent experience
* Good knowledge of software lifecycles and test automation, including how to put the latter to efficient use
* Proven expertise in creating Test, Cases, Test Strategies and Test Plans for multiple application releases
* Experience with JIRA, ATF, Selenium, Agile and ServiceNow Platform, preferred
* Expert at Quality Assurance practices and quality standards within the industry
* Ability to create, execute and enhance automated tests using ATF and Selenium.
* Knowledge of Java, CI/CD integrations and automation framework
* Stickler for quality standards and best practices
* Ability to peer review and design test plans, test cases and test scripts
* Curious to learn new functionality, domain and tools and Ability to work across various time zones
* Experience Identifying and recommending process improvements to enhance testing strategies.
* Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as conflict resolution skills
* An ability to understand application architecture to plan test approach and test strategies
* Team Player with a growth mindset.
* Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test
Driven Development, Cloud Development, application resiliency and security
* Proficiency in one or more general purpose
Automation Test Framework(ATF)
Java - (Read Write coding ability)
Selenium (Read Write coding ability)
ServiceNow (Nice to have)
Flexera (Nice to have)
Quality Assurance background
'We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.'
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 129207 when responding to this ad.