Software Engineering Tech Lead
Our client is seeking a Software Engineering Tech Lead to participate in the development of customized software products for internal and external clients by leading teams of developers and participating in setting of architectural direction.
Responsibilities of the Software Engineering Tech Lead:
- Technically lead projects, make architecture decisions, and mentor other developers; coordinate and supervise the daily activities of a software development team.
- Work closely with project managers to make sure projects are on track throughout each development cycle; set priorities for the team to ensure task completion.
- Implement and participate in the maintenance and improvement of existing frameworks, design patterns, standards, and best practices.
- Participate in development and improvement of the software suite.
- Participate in HR responsibilities for team members.
Requirements of the Software Engineering Tech Lead:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or comparable field or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible professional experience.
- Experience on development of enterprise-level applications.
- Advanced software design and implementation skills.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74467 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.