AES is currently looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer at their Columbus, OH headquarters.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Work with customers and internal teams to help develop and support custom web applications at warehouse locations around the country and internationally
* Take responsibility for multiple tasks in multiple projects simultaneously
* Review existing code and make required modifications
* Write, maintain and execute test plans
* Up to 25% travel to support customer implementations
*Systems are 70-80% platform based (standard model) and 20-30% client customization with added features
*Candidates will be doing remote diagnosis and working with customers over the phone more than in person
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field, or 2 years of equivalent work experience
- Strong written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience designing software applications
- Familiar with distributed systems
- Prefer experience with C and Python development
MOST IMPORTANT ATTRIBUTES THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IN ORDER:
1. Experience troubleshooting and problem solving
2. Customer service-friendly personality
3. Bachelor's degree in a related field
4. General familiarity with Linux
5. Understand MySQL queries
6. Experience in full stack development
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.