Planet Technology has partnered with a Troy, Michigan area company to locate a software implementation specialist for a contract-to-hire role. The successful candidates should have a solid understanding of IT business analysis.
Primary responsibilities include
- Involvement in all post-sales stages of projects (design, implementation, deployment and maintenance)
- Providing the first line of field system support on-site and remotely
- Providing a high level of customer satisfaction through the effective delivery of services and support
- Lead the configuration workflow for new client implementation projects.
- Support solution architects and product teams in the design of new functionality, as applicable
- Support partnership and integration work streams by assisting with development of integration scenarios, configuring test environments and supporting User Acceptance Testing
- Proactively communicate statuses to Project Manager including identifying potential road blocks
- Understanding service processes and options that are linked with the customers’ specifications
- Assisting in the coordination of project activities such as schedules, subcontractor interactions, report creation, presentation preparation, and status reporting.
- Creation and execution of user acceptance testing materials
- 3-5 years of software business analysis or Accounting experience
- Experience in design and implementation of package-based enterprise software solutions
- Aptitude for creative thinking and problem solving
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience implementing Software-as-a-Service based applications
- Ability to easily adapt to changing or evolving needs
- Strong desire to understand how different technology solutions are best leveraged by different clients
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude for creative thinking
Interested candidates should send a resume and a brief cover note to the attention of Samantha Clements (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Interactive Business Systems combined forces with Planet121, Planet Interactive, and WinterWyman's Technology and Software divisions to form Planet Technology. Planet Technology, part of The Planet Group, is a global staffing and recruitment firm that specializes in sourcing top talent for roles within the Core Technology, Enterprise Systems, and Creative & Digital sectors. Our holistic vetting and consultative approach ensure the highest level of satisfaction and service. Our team of specialized technology recruiters spans a range of industries but maintains a singular focus: connecting top-shelf core technology talent with unique opportunities across the globe.
$65,000.00 - $80,000.00 /Year
IT & Technical