- You might be a good fit for this position if you have proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools
- Strong problem-solving skills
- You could be a good applicant for this position if you are flexible and focused
- If you are familiar and comfortable with IT project management methodologies, you can succeed in this position
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills, strong operational abilities, and demonstrated leadership and supervisory qualifications
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- This position will be the best fit for a candidate with a Project Management (PMP) certification
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant Project Management experience
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Certified Scrum Master experience
- Deep understanding of Create User Stories
- PMP Certification experience
- Command of Test Driven Development
- Agile project management experience desired
- Experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs is required for success at this position.
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Engineering & Aerospace, IT & Technical, Creative & Design