Software Quality Assurance professionals -- are you looking for a rewarding new position with an industry leader with a firm commitment to its employees? Join our team at MultiPlan! Founded in 1980, we are the industry's most comprehensive provider of healthcare cost management solutions. We have almost 1,000,000 healthcare providers under contract, an estimated 70 million consumers accessing our network products, and 46 million claims reduced through our network and non-network solutions each year.
As a Software Quality Assurance III Analyst, you will be responsible for performing SQA testing activities to ensure that MultiPlan business applications meet requirements and function correctly.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Analyze business requirements and technical specifications for Multiplan applications. Create the corresponding test plans, and test cases for Multiplan's SQA team.
- Execute SQA testing of MultiPlan applications in accordance with project documentation and aligned with company standards.
- Perform back-end (database) testing using SQL queries on Oracle and SQL Server databases. Perform regression and integration testing.
- Perform front-end (functional) testing of Web and GUI applications.
- Analyze test results, log defects and create testing strategy documents. Partner with project team members on the resolution and re-testing of identified defects and issues.
- Prepare reports of defects, test results, etc.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate commitment to the Company's core values.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
As a Software Quality Assurance Analyst, you must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with strong analytical, problem solving, and prioritization skills. You should also be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, both independently and as part of a team. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree and 8 years of IT experience
- Minimum 5+ years' experience performing Software Quality Assurance testing
- Knowledge of Software QA automated test tools
- Knowledge of health care industry is a plus
- Knowledge of project management and execution of multiple projects
- Knowledge of defect tracking tools.
- Knowledge of health care EDI formats and processes is a plus
- Communication (verbal, written and listening), planning, organizing, analytical, project management, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to analyze data and arrive at a logical conclusion
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and customers
- Ability to evaluate production situations and current information to determine the appropriate course of action and execute decisions
- Ability to operate in a dynamic change environment
- Ability to use software, hardware and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office and Project
- Ability to write advance SQL and Oracle database queries.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
IT & Technical