Analysts is looking for a Software Assurance (SQA) Analyst for a 6-month contract role with a client of ours - 100% REMOTE. This position may potentially go permanent. GC or US Citizens only as client cannot sponsor at this time.
The Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Analyst is responsible for ensuring software quality in Information System's projects. The SQA Analyst is responsible for all Quality Assurance (QA) activities throughout the project's life cycle. The SQA Analyst works closely with the Project Leadership team to ensure QA activities are planned and executed.
The SQA Analyst responsibilities include the following:
- Test Planning/Analysis
- Test Design
- Test Case Creation
- Project Metrics
- Education and Mentoring
- Experience testing web applications and mobile applications on popular mobile device platforms
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in software testing and quality assurance
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the SQA Test Analyst position
- Experience executing all quality assurance (QA) and testing activities conducted during the project life cycle and ensuring results from these activities are verified thoroughly
- Experience executing test scripts with any complexity level on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience overseeing and/or executing test scripts, including setting up the test environment and verifying the test results for success
- Experience reviewing project requirements an high-level system designs, deriving test strategies and test plans to effectively test the solution and executing the plan
- Experience performing metric analysis and develops metric reports for assigned projects; presents project metrics information to management on project defects.
- Experience maintaining and updating test scripts and test cases for systems
- An aptitude and interest in learning about software development and testing environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), as well as an ability to follow standards
- A high degree of self-motivation, commitment, and integrity
- Ability to deal with some levels of ambiguity
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related analytical field or equivalent experience