Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Analyst II
Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talented individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
JOB SUMMARY: As an SQA Analyst for Client Implementations you will perform Software Quality Assurance (SQA) testing activities to ensure that MultiPlan business applications meet requirements and function correctly.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze business requirements and technical specifications for Multiplan applications. Create the corresponding test plans, and test cases for Multiplan’s SQA team.
- Execute SQA testing of MultiPlan applications in accordance with project documentation and aligned with company standards.
- Perform back-end (database) testing using SQL queries on Oracle and SQL Server databases. Perform regression and integration testing.
- Perform front-end (functional) testing of Web and GUI applications.
- Analyze test results. Log defects in JIRA/Zephyr. Collaborate with project team members on the resolution and re-testing of identified defects and issues.
- Prepare reports of defects, test results, etc., through JIRA/Zephyr.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate commitment to the Company’s core values.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
**This position cannot be located in Colorado**
JOB SCOPE: The incumbent works under limited supervision and relies on judgment and experience to complete job responsibilities. Work is varied and complex, with more complex issues referred to a higher level. The incumbent strives to continuously improve service delivery according to industry standard quality management guidelines and principles and analyzes products based on company guidelines.