JOB SUMMARY: Conduct Software Quality Assurance (SQA) testing activities to ensure that MultiPlan application products operate correctly and meet specified requirements
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Analyze business requirements and technical specifications for Multiplan applications. Create the corresponding test strategy, test plans, and test cases for Multiplan's SQA team
2. Execute SQA testing of MultiPlan applications in accordance with project documentation and aligned with company standards
3. Perform back-end (database) testing using complex SQL queries on Oracle and SQL Server databases. Perform regression and integration testing.
4. Perform front-end (functional) testing of Web and GUI applications
5. Analyze test results and logs defects in HP Quality Center. Partner with project team members on the resolution and re-testing of identified defects and issues
6. Prepare reports of defects, test results, etc., through HP Quality Center. Provide constructive feedback and process improvement recommendations to the project team
7. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
8. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
9. Demonstrate commitment to the Company's core values.
10. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
JOB SCOPE: The incumbent works with appreciable latitude and relies on judgment and experience to complete job responsibilities. Work is varied and complex. The incumbent strives to continuously improve service delivery according to industry standard quality management guidelines and principles and analyzes products based on company guidelines. Serves as a mentor to less experienced team members.