Top Three Skills:
1) Software Testing Leadership
2) Quality Assurance/Testing (manual/automation and comfort leading both)
3) Leadership/executive presence
*Property and Casualty insurance experience
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Software Testing Manager/QA Testing Lead to join their team in Fort Wayne, IN. Seeking a candidate with proven experience in Quality Assurance/Continuous Testing who will take ownership. Initial focus will be surrounding their digital transformation efforts and the Quality surrounding the program and systems. Successful candidate should have proven experience leading Quality Assurance and full life cycle testing functions at an enterprise level. Seeking someone with an executive presence that can quickly plug in at our client's team. Truly understand ownership with the ability to push and drive teams as needed.
Our client is replacing all of their core systems, including their policy administration and billing system (new systems will be Duck Creek), customer relationship management system and the front-end portals/user experience for three key stakeholder groups - employees, distribution partners and customers (Salesforce), SSO functionality, and an enterprise data warehouse and data management/reporting solution (EDW/Tableau).
These new systems will provide a system of record for core business operations at all levels and will improve the ways in which the company engages their customers regardless of policy type, size, etc.
Current testing tools: HP ALM and Selenium coupled with Duck Creek testing components.
This is an immediate need and they are open to direct and contract to hire candidates. Candidates must sit out of their HQ in Fort Wayne, IN.
In this role, you will…
• Design, build, and implement a software quality assurance (SQA) strategy from the
• Recruit, lead, manage, and mentor the SQA team
• Define SQA key performance indicators, standards, processes, procedures, and templates
based on industry standards and best practices, as well as the team's culture
• Actively participate and contribute to collaborative software solution design sessions to
ensure project test plans, scenarios, and data satisfy the project requirements as well as
organizational quality standards
• Build and maintain trusted relationships with business partners and educate them on
testing policies, processes, practices, tools, and roles to improve overall testing
• Provide input and estimates to project planning activities for SQA tasks
• Provide timely and accurate status reporting of SQA tasks, risks, and issues to project
• Serve as the SQA lead on large and complex programs
We are looking for candidates with…
• Bachelor's degree in technology-related field or equivalent
• Minimum of ten years of software quality assurance and testing experience
• Minimum of five years hands-on SQA and testing experience
• Minimum of five years of management experience
• Certified Software Test Manager (CSTM) certification
• Experience building an SQA organization from the ground up
• Experience integrating an SQA organization with CI/CD and DevOps
• Extensive experience with Micro Focus Application Lifecycle Management and
Selenium testing automation or similar tools
• Extensive experience with test script design, test automation, regression, security, and
• Extensive experience with testing both proprietary and commercial off-the-shelf software
in the cloud and on-premises deployments
• Proven track record of managing and delivering high-quality and timely projects utilizing
agile, iterative, and waterfall delivery methodologies
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Experience in the Property & Casualty insurance industry preferred
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.