Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: North County San Diego
Seeking a QA Engineer to perform new feature testing and validation of control devices. This position will be responsible for testing features that expand current product capability. QA Engineers are responsible for testing hardware and software utilizing both manual and automated tools.
- Create manual and automated tests based on product requirements, technical specifications and use cases.
- Experience writing test automation scripts. (Python, Selenium)
- Ability to develop API level tests in scripting languages (Python).
- Thoroughly test software and prototype hardware in manual and automated capacity to identify bugs, issues and needed improvements.
- Must be proficient in areas including programming languages, scripting, hardware design, fixture design, automation tools, test definition and design, and understanding of system methodologies.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Education in technical or scientific discipline is highly desired (and/or Equivalent experience)
- 2-4 years of Software Automated QA experience.
- Scrum / Agile Testing; solid experience working in scrum teams
- Ability to develop API level tests in scripting languages (Python)
- Solid Selenium programming experience
- Understanding of test methodologies (functional, performance, stress, scale, etc.)
- Understanding of and experience with test automation tools
- Experience building, maintaining automated test scripts
- Experience with Jira or other equivalent software bug tracking database is a plus
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.