Interactive Business Systems is teaming up with Madison, WI area client to locate and bring on a Senior Software Support Specialist on a direct hire basis!
The Senior Support Specialist supports and works closely with all members of the organization, including software developers, product management team and management to understand our Saas products and quickly triage and resolve or escalate production incidents to minimize the impact to our customers. This position is responsible for resolving and documenting inbound technology-related issues for known and newly discovered issues. In addition to saving the day, you will also coordinate command center activities including incident management, communication for all audiences, and website messages. Other areas of responsibilities include Problem and Change management process coordination.
- Experienced professional with a general understanding of Saas and how to support it.
- Uses advanced knowledge of professional concepts and company objectives to resolve a wide-range of moderately complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Become the subject matter expert in various technologies used by the team.
- Analyze data and prepare reports to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Focus on operational and tactical activities with the ability to encourage a sense of urgency around critical production issues.
- Assist in facilitation of various meeting for change, incident and problem management as well as continuous improvement initiatives
- Create knowledge management articles.
- Escalates complex issues; resolves moderately complex issues; recommends potential solutions to issues; follows established escalation procedures.
- Participate in the development of best practice policies and procedures to be followed.
- Builds, fosters and maintains relationships within the organization as well as with vendors.
- May represent team in cross departmental meetings.
- May informally coach and mentor less senior team members individually.