Job Title: Software System Engineer
Location: Carrollton, Texas 75006
Duration: 06 Months
- Software System Engineer establishes effective communications and working relationships with external customers under the guidance of management team on assigned project(s).
- Garner a firm understanding of the needs of the customer to implement effective software requirements and configurations.
- Participate in all aspects of system installation and configuration on assigned project(s).
- Assist with development of project deliverables, including database, documents, software releases, etc.
- Assist with testing activities on assigned project(s).
- Participate in onsite installation and commissioning activities on assigned project(s).
- Assist customers with any questions or concerns of the system through warranty support.
- Ensure assigned tasks are completed on schedule and with high customer satisfaction.
- Establish effective communications and working relationships with team members on assigned project(s) and with other departments.
- Acquire knowledge of Client Security Systems products and services.
- Follow all ARINC ISO, CMMI, and software engineering policies and procedures in performing day to day activities on assigned project(s).
- Plan and execute all assigned projects while working closely with Project Manager(s) and all project team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in project engineering experience with a focus on software life cycle management in a customer focused environment.
- Experience with software troubleshooting.
Experience with the following:
- Visual Studio 2015
- Oracle (or other relational database)
- Crystal Reports
- Microsoft operating systems
- Network Architecture and Cisco IOS software
- Network Architecture Knowledge
- Familiarity with Video Streaming
- Experience with Software to Hardware Interfaces
Key skills for success:
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required to interface with vendors and customers (internal and external).
- Ability to work independently and in a cross-functional team environment.