Job Title: Software System Lead
Location: Carrollton, Texas 75006
Duration: 06 Months
- Software Systems Lead will be responsible for ensuring project planning for the software design and execution will meet the needs of the customer. Installing and integrating the software in accordance with the system design.
- You will be assisting with system test activities, the delivery, installation and turn up of the system at the customer’s site. Working with the customer to understand and resolve issues with system operations.
- Software Systems Lead establish effective communications and working relationships with external customers under the guidance of management team on assigned project(s).
- Garner a firm understanding of the needs of the customer to implement effective software requirements and configurations.
- Participate in all aspects of system installation and configuration on assigned project(s).
- Assist with development of project deliverables, including database, documents, software releases, etc.
- Assist with testing activities on assigned project(s).
- Participate in onsite installation and commissioning activities on assigned project(s).
- Assist customers with any questions or concerns of the system through warranty support.
- Ensure assigned tasks are completed on schedule and with high customer satisfaction.
- Establish effective communications and working relationships with team members on assigned project(s) and with other departments.
- Acquire knowledge of Client Security Systems products and services.
- Follow all ARINC ISO, CMMI, and software engineering policies and procedures in performing day to day activities on assigned project(s).
- Plan and execute all assigned projects while working closely with Project Manager(s) and all project team members.
- Other duties as assigned.