Our client is seeking a valuable team member participating in design, development and testing of User Interfaces and general development.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop, integrate, and test real time software and GUI applications to support various products and projects.
- Design and develop software in support of new product development and custom deliveries. Use C/C++, HTML5, and Python software tools to develop solutions for various Linux based platforms.
- Work directly with customers and our engineers to perform requirements analysis/design tradeoffs and develop solutions in accordance with system/product architectures.
- Work with Project Engineer and Program Manager to scope and estimate new efforts as needed.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or related field), or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in a software and UI development
- Strong understanding of software engineering and UI principles and practices
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Proficiency in HTML5 and at least one programming language including, but not limited, to C++, C.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills especially during customer interactions
- Preferred Knowledge:
- Experience developing complex UI for products and projects
- Experience with GUI testing
- Familiarity with networking concepts and protocols with an emphasis on Ethernet and IP
- Knowledge of satellite communications and ground systems
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.