I'm currently hiring for Software Technician opportunity in Austin, TX.
- Install and repair personal computer and related systems
- Determine software to meet user requirements
- Manage required supplies for printers
- Install software, patches, and updates on desktops, laptops and personal devices
- Maintain PC assets in both a physical and logical manner and maintain its accurate tracking
- Provide technical support for end-users computers hardware and software, printers and its network connectivity
- Troubleshoot software and hardware failures and identify network problems when they relate to personal (desktop or laptop) end-users computers.
- Troubleshoot end-users network-related issues.
- Perform image builds for use on all desktop and laptops
- 2+ years of software technician experience
- Experience troubleshooting
- Experience with MAC OS, Windows
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.