We are seeking a mid to senior level test engineer required to analyze technical documents to write test plan, test execution plan and test scripts for executing EHR Enterprise Interfaces for an enclave of COTS product infrastructure. Perform test execution verifying HL7, CCD, XML and FHIR messaging between multiple environments and interface test instances. Provide test evidence and record defects. Participate in trouble shooting engineering calls in order to mitigate defects.
Candidate will participate in multi team, fast paced, agile electronic health enterprise system to provide engineering testing for multiple environments and federal program initiatives. Receives task assignments by Engineering Test Lead and tracked in agile testing tools.
Test Engineer will work on problems of simple to moderate complexity where analysis of situation or data requires an evaluation of various factors. Exercises some independent judgment within defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
Work is accomplished with moderate direction. Exerts modest latitude in determining objectives of assignments. May determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree plus 5 years test experience, or ten plus years testing experience with testing certification
- Must be US Citizen
- Previous agile test experience
Previous federal testing experience
Previous AHLTA MTF and Theatre experience
Previous test experience with HL7 messaging or engineering testing
- Recent CAC card
- NACLC investigation OR Secret Clearance required
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Strong analytical and verbal communication skills to interpret technical documents for clarification with other engineering team members
- Strong verbal and written communication to engage with interface engineers coordinating test execution and defect mitigation
- Experience with standard incident management systems such as Remedy
- Experience with Agile ALM tools such as JIRA, VersionOne, JAZZ
- Ability to cross train on supporting and executing testing across all system interfaces
- Knowledge or experience with SOAP UI, Orion Rhapsody preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, as well as, run engineer skype calls with all enterprise representatives for test execution and trouble shooting
- Adaptability to quickly change direction on day to day tasks