TEKsystems is seeking a Software Test Engineer with a Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or related Engineering field and at least 6 years of related experience. In this challenging, fast-paced environment, you'll have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience to design and create the most groundbreaking aerospace and defense technologies - those that exist today and those that will shape tomorrow.
What to look forward to:
As a Test Software Engineer, you will be using your skills and expertise to analyze our existing software and systems from end to end. This includes assisting in the development of specific, testable requirements and generating automated and manual test cases to verify those requirements. You'll be responsible for coding, debugging, testing, and troubleshooting software throughout our application development process. You will interface directly with software developers and customer to ensure that implementation matches desired functionality, and participate in customer witnessed test events.
The ISR, Aviation and Security (IAS) team we are a leading manned and unmanned aircraft systems integrator for high-performance intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance, and aviation systems. IAS tailors solutions to customer cost, performance, and schedule requirements and designs to consistently exceed expectations and provide a turnkey approach to enable our customers to focus on their mission. Learn more about IAS
* Bachelor's degree in related engineering discipline and typically 6 or more years of relevant experience
* Experience with Computer Aided Engineering tools
* Demonstrated knowledge of engineering principles and practices
* Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams
* The ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance required
* Experience working with C++ and C#
* Experience with test planning and documentation
* Experience with software tools for requirements tracking, code reviews, static analysis, library and artifact repository, and automated build
* Knowledge of software development methodologies such as Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, and Spiral
* Experience with ISR/SIGINT programs
* Ability to understand and derive top level system requirements into testable pieces
* Proficient with data structures
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.