- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years of expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems (i.e. 3-tier applications end-to-end troubleshooting).
- At least 2 years of experience with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- At least 2 year of Infrastructure experience with networks, load balancers, firewalls and web application firewall (WAF)
- At least 2 years of experience with Scripting language(s) to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
- At least 2 years of experience using and supporting External Cloud environments (i.e. troubleshooting cloud-hosted micro-service failures).
- At least 2 years experience with enterprise monitoring and observability solutions (Splunk, Datadog, PagerDutry or New Relic)
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of drive.