Responsible for supporting projects, developing and recommending scalable solutions for Securus, and ensuring that the overall software architecture supports the corporate vision. Responsible for overall architecture and design for organization’s Enterprise Applications, including IVR, CRM, Finance/Accounting and Sales applications.
- Responsible for the architecture and design of the Securus’ Enterprise Applications, including but not limited to: CRM, Finance/Accounting and Sales applications.
- Responsible for evaluation, selection, architecture, design and implementation of new applications/systems based on business needs.
- Identify, recommend, and prioritize new features and applications in conjunction with business leaders and department managers.
- Work with Securus’ Enterprise Architecture team to implement the established software standards, framework and infrastructure architecture.
- Work with database administrator to design, develop, and update relational databases as they pertain to Web and e-commerce.
- Conduct research into current and emerging technologies and issues in support of development efforts.
- Participate and/or lead project teams as a technical resource to deliver solutions that follow best-practice standards.
- Participate in strategic planning process and assist with managing strategic vendor relations
- Participate and/or lead team initiatives with other Architects/Engineers for new technology introductions / deployments, and establishing best-practice recommendations
- Coach and mentor other delivery, quality assurance, and support personnel.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced understanding of object-oriented programming languages, including .NET and Java.
- Project management/project lifecycle/project methodology skills required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to resolve operations issues.
- Proven leadership ability with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work with a variety of constituents within and outside of IT to drive cohesiveness while ensuring that the architectural direction is achieved.
- Excellent presentation skills. Should be able to effectively interact with a variety of internal and external constituencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of computer science or Information Technology.
- 10+ years equivalent work experience.
- 5 + years Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle
- 5 + years of Database Design experience
- Experience with C, C++, C#, ASP, .NET and related technologies
- Experience with multi-site configurations in systems engineering
- Experience applying technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques to solve problems
- Experience in gathering and analyzing business requirements in order to meet strategic goals and development efforts.
- Salesforce or Oracle Cloud experience
- Experience in the Telecom industry
- Experience with Intellectual Property (IP) including recognizing/developing new IP, patents & trademarks
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds. It is the Company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals. Securus will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.