In this full-time IT Solution Architect position, you will have the opportunity create new system Integration patterns and designs using Enterprise Architecture approved technology and principals. As part of the IT Manufacturing Insurance Policy Administration systems, we are looking for an individual to fill the position of Integration Solution Architect. The selected candidate will partner with the Asset Application Owners to build a technology road-map to meet the business digital strategy for our current state assets. These assets reside primarily on an IBM Mainframe platform and need to integrate seamlessly with our distributed platforms. This role partners directly with Enterprise Architecture to guide the technology design and direction for the application of EA principals specific to the assets in this portfolio.
• Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture on the definition of conceptual and logical architecture specifications (e.g., data architecture, application architecture, technical architecture) for an defined application portfolio
• Lead, drive, and align the definition of architecture standards that are aligned with business goals, IT strategy and enterprise architecture visions.
• Provide solution architecture direction, guidance and mentoring to other project leads and technical staff to drive initiatives to deliver results in a timely and effective manner and grow the knowledge within the team.
• Develop strong knowledge base in a particular portfolio to create technology-enabled business systems.
• Lead effort to analyze IT industry and market trends and determine potential impact upon solutions or business needs within the domain.
• Act as a change agent to continuously improve and move the organization forward.
• Lead effort to review and provide input on proposals from an architectural perspective, including feasibility, practicality, technical viability, and consistency.
• Assess and recommend infrastructure and application solutions for upgrades to meet business needs.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science, business, mathematics or related field
• Typically, 8 or more years of applicable experience architecting, designing, developing and implementing application solutions
• Experience with industry standard and emerging technologies, tools and methods including Service Oriented Architecture, EAI, and Application Servers, frameworks, mainframe and databases.
• Experience with mid-tier integration tools such as Java Spring Boot, RabbitMQ and security protocols preferred
• Understanding of IBM mainframe integration tools such as Liberty Profile, IBM MQ and security protocols a plus
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.