The Solutions Architect is expected to be proficient in a variety of functions to include client environment design, possess expert knowledge of the Client's suite of products and serve as a support system for the Sales organization. The Solutions Architect will be involved as a 'subject matter expert' in pre-sales situations, and part of bid teams involved in securing significant contracts. The Solutions Architect will be responsible for working with business partners and vendors in the planning and design of HealthStore implementation projects.
As an architect, an in-depth understanding of patient data within an EHR/EPR system, as well as hospital process workflow, is critical to the position. The ability to analyze, design, and document/diagram the client environment key, as well as strong verbal skills that will enable to architect to articulate solutions to the client.
In order to provide solutions to client problems, the architect must be intimately familiar with the suite of Client's products from both the theoretical and hand-on practical perspectives. The Client's product is modular and flexible, and expert knowledge of the product is required in order to craft complex customer solutions.
Client is an international company, and as such the Solutions Architect will be required to work with clients that are located outside of the US.
- Design and document complex client solutions for hand-off to and implementation by a Professional Services Engineer.
- Assist with the qualification, scoping, and sales process for 'non-standard” service offerings and design specifications to support such engagements.
- Work with Sales to quickly respond to customer requests such as tenders, RFP's and any other technical documentation that may be required to assist the sales process.
- Work closely with the Sales department in order to provide technical leadership during client conferences calls and onsite visits.
- Working with a cross-functional team and subject matter experts to define, communicate, and document data migration requirements and strategies.
- Assist with Statement of Work (SOW) creation and with the requests for services quotes from sales team and partner resellers.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and stay current on new Client products.
- Maintain a strong up to date knowledge of Client's solutions, competitive technical strategies, implementation 'best practices”, and how Client's solutions can best be deployed to meet customer's business needs and address current business challenges.
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to customers, partners and professional services consultants.
- Development of technical collateral, field workshops, and best practices development.
- 10+ years of related software implementation/consulting experience. Data management solution experience within a HealthCare IT infrastructure is highly desirable.
- Strong understanding of data analytics and report writing within a HealthCare environment.
- Ability to analyse, explain, and draw logical conclusions based on complex data from multiple content areas.
- Solid working knowledge of MEDITECH and other medical HIS and provider practice management systems.
- Must have effective communications skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to accurately estimate, plan, and report project work efforts.
- Experience with completing complex integration projects with other software platforms.
- Knowledge and experience working with healthcare accounts and specifically acute care hospitals.
- XDS and patient data registry experience.
- Strong expertise in Window's technology and applications.
- Experience in network storage, including SANs, tape libraries, appliances, etc., as well as relevant networking protocols.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to address multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet deadlines.
- Strong technical understanding of system integration technology and concepts.
- Independent problem-solving, self-motivated and positive customer service attitude.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting.
- Ability to work independently/remotely without direct supervision as part of a worldwide organization.
- Tactfully communicates sensitive information.
- Open and flexible demeanour.
- Ability to travel occasionally travel to customers and/or partners. 30% travel typical.
This permanent position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Bridget: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01373
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE