Duration : Long term Contract –Right to Hire
Location : Alexandria, VA
Clearance: Who can be clearable – Public trust
- Client is seeking a highly qualified and experience Solutions Architect to serve as the Chief Engineer leading a large-scale agile software development and integration project with a Federal government agency.
- Responsible for the technical leadership and overall solution architecture of a complex software development and integration project.
- Supporting the complete technology stack of an enterprise level near real-time, critical software framework, including experience with hosting, infrastructure, database, Virtual environments and security layers.
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle (SDLC) using the Agile/Scrum methodology. Work with the Project Manager and eight scrum teams to ensure product consistency, adherence to agency standards, proper integration into existing architecture and forward looking allowance for new technologies and solutions.
- Work closely with the government technical leadership, other government contractors supporting the program, and Client teams.
- Lead shared resources within teams.
- Collaborate with Configuration and Release Manager for on-time, error free deployments and quarterly releases of working software.
- Coordinate with the Test Engineers to ensure test methodologies are correct for applications, and reporting architecture and solution changes to the Project Manager for timely assimilation into the development plan.
- Work with specialty disciplines such as Safety, System Security Engineering (Cyber), and Human Factors to satisfy all program requirements including 508 compliance as well as single sign on (SSO) and multi factor authentication (MFA) security.
- Work with the product software teams to align the individual software architectures with the overall system architecture.
- Use CA Agile Central to track and manage project.
- Demonstrate analytical capabilities, strong writing skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills, an eye for quality, and ability to communicate with a wide range of individuals (e.g., government executives, program experts, product owners, and technical experts).
- Use analytical skills to uncover root causes to issues.