SkillStorm is seeking a Solutions Architect for one of our clients in Jacksonville, Florida.
- The IT Enterprise Technical Solutions Architect is responsible for the formulation of architecture approaches to specific charter development initiatives. The IT Enterprise Technical Solutions Architect is responsible to participate in high levels of collaboration and coordination with other architecture groups across the technology organizations. The IT Enterprise Technical Solutions Architect is responsible for driving and influencing technology vision and architecture via complex projects that require cross-functional consultations across the organization under the direction of the Director of Solution Architecture. The IT Enterprise Technical Solutions Architect is responsible to evaluate strengths and flaws in application architecture and resolve issue and barrier while driving solutions with development teams. The IT Enterprise Technical Solutions Architect is responsible for maintaining blueprints, principles, models, designs, standards and guidelines.
- Proficiency in modern programming languages, search engines and analytics platform
- Proficiency in working knowledge of BigData platforms and integrations
- Proficiency in Analytics process and data science platforms
- Develops conceptual, logical and physical application process and architecture, working closely with other Architects as needed
- Develop and maintain actionable blueprints, principles, models, designs, standards and guidelines for assigned projects
- Participates on project teams contributing input with regard to technology vision, opportunities and challenges
- Evaluates strengths and flaws in application architecture including performance, quality, availability, and simplicity of design, security and total cost of ownership
- Participates in issues resolution by removing barriers and driving development teams toward a solution.
- Continually works to enhance breadth and depth of knowledge and experience. Benchmarks technology strategies and architectures. Monitors and anticipates trends and investigates organizational objectives and needs. Prepares benchmarking reports and presentations.
- Participates in the evaluation, selection and implementation of technology solutions including providing detailed analysis of pros and cons and build vs buy options.
- Develops actual working solutions or prototypes based on their own designs and resolves any issues that arise
- Promotes implementation of new technology, solutions and methods to improve business processes efficiency, effectiveness and value delivered to customers
- Builds consensus around principles of application architecture and interprets and clarifies these principles
- Mastery of a variety of hardware platforms including mainframes, distributed platforms, desktops, and mobile devices.
- Experience and understanding of a variety of operating systems.
- A broad and deep understanding of databases.
- Experience in modern UI frameworks like Angulra.js, React.js ( React Not Required)
- Experience in building Microservices on one of the platforms (Java,.NET, Python, Node.js)
- Analytical skills to solve complex technology and business problems
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of security protocols – SAML, OATH2, JWT and Kerberos
- HealthCare business knowledge
- Aptitude and eagerness to learn from a new environment and make an impact quickly
- Proficient in one of the following: Python, Java, and/or Scala
Required Work Experience:
- 6+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education.
- Experience Details: Technology application architecture
- Related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Required Licenses and Certifications:
- Certification(s) in modern programming languages