Location: CO, CA, GA
Required Certification: Splunk Certified Developer
Required Education: Bachelor's degree
- Responsible for building dashboards, alerts, APIs, web-interfaces, and automation frameworks based on our team's monitoring tools.
- Responsible for delivering and supporting their code base as part of an agile development cycle. Constructing API Libraries and automation scripts based on existing project workflows, mainly developing in Python, and Front-End technologies.
- Integrating and consolidating application workflows efficiently. Work with teams to improve and support tooling for existing applications by building out tooling. By building best-of-breed operational tooling and automation, this role can directly improve customer satisfaction of both external and internal stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of Splunk including SPL, indexers, forwarders, search heads IT Related Degree (Networking, Computer Science, IT, etc)
- Proficiency in Python programming language with Flask Framework Experience.
- Strong understanding of RESTful API development and maintenance
- Experience with Version control (GIT) Intermediate knowledge of SQL and shell scripting.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Working knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD and Jenkins Pipeline
- Exposure to Machine Learning and AI principles
- Experience deploying applications to PCF and Openshift
- Understanding and experience in Agile development methodologies
A strong focus on customer experience, business value, outcome and delivery. Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
Required Education: At least a Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience ) in Computer Science, Software/Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or closely related field is required.
Additional Job details:
- The Splunk Enterprise Contractor is responsible for building, operating, integrating, onboarding, and developing content within the Healthcare Splunk platform. The position requires the individual to be a highly knowledgeable in Splunk Enterprise application and dashboarding development in an enterprise environment. The candidate must possess a proven track record of success in developing applications in using Splunk Enterprise and have comprehensive experience interacting with customers and building relationships.
- This position is responsible for onboarding new Care Delivery applications to Splunk Enterprise and developing content supporting HIPAA Privacy Monitoring.
- Splunk Certified Developer credentials are required.
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!