- Ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance.
- 1-2 years of experience with data analysis, log analysis, logging solutions, system/network monitoring.
- Splunk Certified Level II Consultant
- Ability to assess customer’s situation, business needs, complex problems, and provide a solution forward.
- Experience with Unix, Linux or Windows operating systems; comfortable on the command line interface
- Ability to stop, collaborate and listen with technical and non-technical consumers from IT administrators to executive level stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and self-educating, able to function independently as needed. Also, need to be able to collaborate with fellow Splunk engineers as well as customers. Ability to function independently and in a team is a MUST.
- Well organized with a healthy sense of urgency, able to set; communicate; and meet aggressive deadlines with competing priorities.
- Splunk Architect Certification
- Operational experience with any of the following (or related) areas: network engineering, Linux/Unix systems administration, Windows/Active Directory administration, network security (firewalls, NIDS, NIPS, web proxy solutions, email security solutions), systems security (to include HIPS/HIDS), security analyst, storage engineering/administration, virtualization engineering/administration, mail servers (Exchange, Sendmail, Postfix, etc.), data modeling/pivot tables.
- Experience with Regular Expressions (REGEX).
- Previous experience with a software configuration management system (subversion, git, hub, cvs, chef, puppet, SCCM, etc.).
- Microsoft, Linux or networking certifications
- Statistical and analytical modeling or Business Intelligence.
SPEAR, A CALIBRE COMPANY is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.