Title: Spotfire -Developer
Location: Allen, TX
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Modify/Update/Design Spotfire Dashboards. Modify/Update/Design data models to be used by various reporting and data discovery tools. Performance and accuracy is the key.
• Ensure that data is available to decision makers through reports that you create, as well as self-service methods.
• Can understand business/system/data challenges and translate them into solutions.
• Strong database skills and understand Data Warehouse concepts to best utilize program data in BI Reporting.
• Participating in resolving technical issues that arise during development. Proficient with writing SQL and SQL tuning. Debugging and trouble-shooting expertise
• Able to sift through large amounts of data and extract insights. Focused on building flexible, durable, and well-designed solutions. Focused on preserving quality control
• 5+ years of related experience in large corporate system environments working with large and complex data warehouse systems.
• Extensive hands-on technical knowledge of Data Warehouse Reporting on Oracle, Teradata Server, SQL Server and AS400 databases.
• Familiar with designing data warehouses for metrics driven BI and reporting environments for Spotfire or similar reporting tool.
• Knowledge of R Scripting, Iron Python and Spotfire SDK is a plus.
• Strong Telecom domain knowledge. Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint and MS Word)
Director - Resource Development
Phone: 972-234-0058 X 7012