Our client is looking for a strong SQL Developer to join their Reporting & Analytics Team here in Hartford, CT!
This professional is expected to work onsite Mon-Fri and eligible to convert to a full-time, W-2 employee of after completing 6 month contract.
Our Client is in need of an experienced Microsoft SQL Server Developer to join their office in Hartford, CT supporting their Business users and fellow IT staff. This professional's primary work will be supporting our existing data warehouse.
Responsibilities will include:
* Working with supporting Insurance related data
* Responding to various Incidents and Change Requests
* Implementing business rules validation and reporting/analytics requirements
* Implementing appropriate guidelines/standards
* Interacting with Business SMEs and Analysts to understand requirements
* Ability to spot any issue in provided script before running them in test/pre-prod environment
* Being an active and contributing part of a larger team and reporting into senior developers
* Works On-site during normal working hours
* Coordinates work with onshore and offshore production run team
* Responsible for Production Run activities during 9-5 EST shift
* Preforming code peer reviews
- 7+ years SSIS
- Experience with SSRS
-Experience within Production Support
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.