Job Title: Sr. .Net Developer (FTE)
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Job Type: Full Time Employee
MOI: Phone/Skype hire (or F2F if local)
Contact Info: Stuart Schwartz - firstname.lastname@example.org - 201-786-2425
**Must be willing and able to start as a full time employee without the need for sponsorship now or in the future since our client does not sponsor**
We are seeking a Senior .Net Developer with a high level of understanding of CMS.. The Senior .Net Developer will analyze, design, document, implement, and test web and mobile programs and applications. In addition, the consultant will partner with the business and IT team in helping define web and mobile application strategy and future state capabilities. The Senior .Net Developer must be capable of working on extremely complex applications and projects and have established himself/herself as a functional expert in one or more business areas and web and mobile technologies.
- Design, implement, document, test and analyze web and mobile programs and applications.
- Be a part of a scrum team with the ability to analyze backlogs and turn them into actionable stories and tasks.
- Perform expert-level web and mobile application design, implementation, documentation and maintenance with minimal direction.
- Enable the test-driven development of web and mobile applications producing an extensive automated unit, integration and UI tests for web and mobile applications to ensure they will produce desired outcomes.
- Guides and directs the work of other team members who may perform similar or related work.
- Facilitates the development of cross-functional skills among team members
- Serves as a mentor/developmental advisor and/or training resource while working with implementation partners.
- Researches new technologies and best practices. Advises and recommends changes to existing IT policies, procedures, and strategy.
- Implementing development best practices, and methodologies (including agile)
Level Based Competencies:
- Excellent Communication Skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent Decision-Making Skills
- Excellent Collaboration Skills
- Initiates Self Action
- Very Strong Skills in Building Working Relationships
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Ability to work on multiple complex assignments as a team member and team leader.
- Solid understanding and proven track record leveraging industry best practices and standards including modern architecture and development practices, ITIL, Agile and DevOps.
- Strong collaborative skills to work across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Ability to effectively communicate and report to different levels within and outside the IT Organization.
- Strong Vendor Management Skills.