Position: Sr. .NET Developer
Location: Coppell, TX
The Senior Software Engineer will develop and enhance components and applications using functional and detail design requirements documentation, programming languages, and change management and quality assurance processes to the benefit of the enterprise, and during which it is necessary to collaborate with others to produce the appropriate documentation, estimates, and other artifacts to complete work on time, within budget, and within scope. Mentors others.
• Conceptualize, design, program, test, implement and deploy software applications using the appropriate documentation, processes, and quality standards.
• Provide business and project expertise when collaborating with clients, IT resources, vendors, consultants and other stakeholders to identify the user requirements, assess technologies, recommend and implement technical solutions.
• Ensure accuracy of coding, create technical documentation; utilize software configuration, version and quality management processes.
• Work with project participants to maximize productivity, effectiveness and timely completion.
• Provide training and guidance to less experienced personnel.
• Work closely with clients to identify strategic and tactical requirements as well as solutions.
• Work independently with minimal direct supervision; exercise independent judgment to obtain results.
• Consult with senior level management; may serve as a project technology lead or as a functional specialist.
• Work significant and/or unique issues where analysis of data requires the evaluation of intangibles.
• Share information willingly when appropriate; recognize confidential information and handle with discretion.
• Special projects as assigned.
Ankit Narayan Singh