Analysts is looking for strong candidates for a Senior Analyst - Digital Transformation DIRECT HIRE role with our client in Chicago, IL. This is an onsite position and requires local candidates or those willing to relocate to the
Chicago area. GREAT client, exciting position!
The Senior Analyst role within the Digital Transformation team focuses on end-to-end delivery of business transformation solutions for business partners. This role will drive engagements from ideation through implementation, value capture and continuous improvement.
- Manage Agile solution delivery to drive project deliverables including business transformation and operational efficiency improvements
- Develop business cases inclusive of cost to achieve, benefit estimation and metric tracking for process opportunity candidates
- Manage overall solution architecture, design, and technical oversight of hyper-automation solutions
- Drive strategic insights and leverage data visualization from both structured and unstructured data elements
- Identify and document interdependencies and inefficiencies between processes
- Collect, analyze, and synthesize data for executive-level presentations
- Collaborate with senior leadership, business operations to deliver hyper-automation and transformation solutions
- Lead overall hyper-automation transformation program development activities
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, MIS, or related field. Master's degree or MBA is a plus.
- 2-3+ years of related experience in digital transformation, advisory consulting, or cross-functional service delivery role
- Big 4 experience is a huge plus (1-3 years' experience)
- Ability to assess granular level details to facilitate strategic high-level decision making
- Excellent communication skills / relationship management/ client facing / influence decision making
- Strong attention to detail and data analysis including ability draw conclusions/ glean insights / tell a story through data
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize
- Relationship management: ability to partner and influence at all levels within an organization
- Strong project management capabilities to plan, organize, deliver projects on time and on budget
- Ability to multi-task and act with a sense of urgency