Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire.
Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative cost management solutions.
We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
As a Sr. Analytic Developer, you will learn our Analytics system and contribute to the design and maintenance of the overall Analytics system. You will also formulate and define specifications for complex operating software programming applications and work as part of a team with influence across a larger organization while representing the Analytics Department.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Research, design, develop and test software that contributes to the Analytics system based on Team Foundation Server requirements that define rules for detection of waste, abuse and fraud on healthcare claims.
2. Understand how fraud, waste and abuse is identified with claims data. Be able to work with the research team to create business and system requirements that identify fraud, waste and abuse in health care claims data.
3. Analyze system needs and design software as necessary.
4. Maintain complex database software and systems.
5. Evaluate new and existing software to adapt it to new requirements and improve performance.
6. Perform Technical Review of requirements, Analyze source data and provide gap analysis.
7. Coordinate cross-functional projects as assigned and interact with research and operations to achieve timely results.
8. Review and understand requirements documents. Discuss and clarify requirements as needed with health care researchers and analysts.
9. Debug, enhance and improve performance of Structured Query Language (SQL) stored procedures.
10. Provide technical leadership to the team and act as mentor to junior team members.
11. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
12. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
13. Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
14. Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
15. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The incumbent works with some supervision to construct and develop complex procedures to support Analytics application systems, relying on broad experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Work is varied with high complexity, requiring a high level of independent judgment within established guidelines. An incumbent has direct contact with end users and managers. This position mentors less experienced team members.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree, or HS Diploma and 7 years of related experience
* Minimum 7 years database software development experience of which 5+ years' experience on the most recent releases of Microsoft SQL Server. Version 2012 or newer preferred.
* Experience with SQL Server Integration Services preferred.
* Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server preferred.
* Knowledge of Microsoft .NET and a wide range of .NET technologies such as WinForms, ADO.NET, XML, WIQL, and others is a plus.
* Knowledge of object oriented programming concepts and design patterns is a plus.
* Understanding of multi-tier distributed software architectures, concurrent programming concepts, and multi-threaded applications.
* Knowledge of project management and execution of multiple projects.
* Knowledge of large enterprise with a significantly distributed infrastructure
* Knowledge of data mapping, extraction, data migration, decision support systems, data marts/data warehousing and relational and dimensional modeling is a plus.
* Knowledge of business requirements gathering, architecting, designing and developing complex SQL Server based systems.
* Knowledge of process stabilization, performance analysis, code optimization and testing.
* Knowledge of health care claims and health insurance industry preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Planning, organizing, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Ability to quickly attain and understand new processes with strict attention to detail
* Ability to meet strict deadlines, work on multiple tasks and work well under pressure
* Ability to analyze data and arrive at a logical conclusion
* Ability to assess ramification of issues and prioritize tasks based on business impact
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients
* Ability to evaluate production situations and current information to determine the appropriate course of action and execute decisions
* Ability to mentor less experienced team members.
* Ability to use software, hardware and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office and software development applications
* Willingness to learn new programming languages and adopt new platforms.
Benefits of working at MultiPlan
As a Sr. Analytic Developer with MultiPlan, you will be part of an organization with a proud 30-year legacy of experience and growth. We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Optional and dependent life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid time off
- Paid company holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
Opportunity. Recognition. Satisfaction. Grow your career with MultiPlan!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Engineering & Aerospace