Senior-level Full-Stack Software Engineer and Architect. Specialized in react JS and analytics solution. The candidate will be working as part of our team driving, designing, creating and maintaining components of our websites. The ideal candidate will possess an understanding of web development, utilizing languages as React.js
• 6-10 years of experience
• Build internal Visible team and Partners to build the UI / UX and wireframes for the new company web and back-end applications in an Agile / DevOps environment.
• Provide senior-level proficiency and direction on below Tech stack:
• React JS (MUST), Angular, Java, Web pack, Node.js, HTML 5
• Track progress of multiple project plans/Sprints. Review project approach framework and designs with engineering staff and Product team, analyze the feasibility on the
• approach, and identify potential risks/issues.
• Work with Product manager and UX team to assist and drive the “best in class”, intuitive, engaging and simple customer interaction
• Work with Product and Design teams to drive Confidential and Proprietary Information of SAP America, Inc. customer journey for mobile and web experience
• Participate in UX research and usability
• Assist in the hiring of a mid-sized team, serve as a mentor for more junior members, and build a stable, inclusive engineering culture
IT & Technical