Sr. Android Developer
Is Android development your specialty? Do you find value in maintaining high standards for code and quality? This is your opportunity to join a team where you can work on modern point of sale applications for both merchants and consumers for android products.
The Intersect Group's client in Jacksonville, FL is looking for a Senior Android developer to join their team and help take their applications to the next level.
- 4+ years of Android development.
- Excellent written/verbal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficient with Java and the Android SDK.
- Proficient with gradle (Groovy).
- Proficient with Android Studio.
- Proficient with Git
- Knowledge of MVVM design patterns.
- Proficient with modern testing tools and frameworks.
- Understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD) concepts
- Experience consuming Web APIs (REST & SOAP).
- Experience guiding and leading small team of junior to mid-level developers.
- Familiar with secure coding practices.
Bonuses, But Not Required:
- Proficiency with Kotlin a plus, but not required.
- Contributions to Open Source projects
- Experience with Payment technologies
- Experience integrating with peripheral devices such as card readers, payment terminals, secondary displays, etc...
- Experience using Android JetPack Components (Room, LiveData, ViewModel, Nav Components)
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 71191 when responding to this ad.