Sr. Applications Developer
We’re the obstacle overcomers, the problem get-arounders. From figuring it out to getting it done… our innovative culture demands “yes and how!” We are UPS. We are the United Problem Solvers.
About Applications Development at UPS Technology:
Our Application Development teams use their expertise in programming languages and software design to develop next-generation technology. They are responsible for developing the applications which track and move up to 38 million packages in a single day (4.7 billion annually). This team works closely with all of our customers to build innovative technologies that are customized to drive our business and provide the ultimate customer experience. As a member of the applications development family, you will help UPS grow and provide valuable services across the globe.
About this role:
This is a Sr. Applications Developer position working on the SSP / ORSA applications. Candidate should have senior level skills in the following areas: c# .NET. Experience with Appium automated UI testing, MS SQL programming, Azure DevOps Pipelines, Git workflows are a big plus. The candidate should also have a high level of analytical skills and be able to work collaboratively with Business Owners to solve problems.
- Experience with C# .NET, Agile Development, SQL Language, Visual Studio and Windows Operating System
- Knowledge of Appium automated UI testing, MS SQL programming, Azure DevOps Pipelines, Git workflows are a big plus.
- Familiarity with Requirements Analysis, multitasking and collaborations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or the equivalent in education and work experience.
This position offers an exceptional opportunity to work for a Fortune 50 industry leader. If you are selected, you will join our dynamic technology team in making a difference to our business and customers. Do you think you have what it takes? Prove it! At UPS, ambition knows no time zone.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law