LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the world's largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500. LyondellBasell (www.lyondellbasell.com) manufactures products at 55 sites in 17 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including; packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels.Basic Function
LyondellBasell is looking for A/V design and support engineer for projects ranging from small conference room AV systems to large multi-purpose rooms. The successful candidate should have at least 8 years of hands-on AV experience, understand AV systems, be able to create architectural drawings, write an installation SOW for project planning, create a BOM (bill of materials), budget recommendations to include install labor and project engineering cost estimates. Strong experience with industry leading conferencing technologies is also required. Local site work and travel will be part of the job.Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive and participates in strategic design, upgrades and daily support of conferencing/video conferencing systems and initiatives.
- Collaborates with fellow team members, internal customers, managers, and vendors to review requirements and arrange/oversee offsite conference venues and support related technology
- Monitors industry standard best practices and produces recommendations for consistency across all corporate locations/markets.
- Provides design, engineering and support on audio visual projects, including daily support.
- Identifies and remediates problems using the ticketing system.
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Significantly contribute to the effective management of the day-to-day operations according to company procedures
- Continually increase audiovisual skills and knowledge
- Maintain positive employee/department relations, strong team-player, and communication standards.
- Maintaining a high level of professional appearance, demeanor, ethics, and image of self.
- Proper Planning
- Organizational skill - ability to manage multiple projects
- Problem analysis - ability to break down problems and find solutions
- Other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of direct experience with Video Conferencing/AV integration design, engineering, installation and support.
- Experience with Cisco endpoint products, to include but not limited to Cisco Video Infrastructure
- SX series
- DX series
- WebEx Room kit device series
- Experience with Microsoft Teams/Office 365
- Experience with Cisco WebEx
- Experience with design, deployment and ongoing support of the following video components:
- Cisco TelePresence Expressway (C) Server and Video Expressway (E) Server
- Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS, TMSXE, TMSPE, and TMSAE),
- Cisco TelePresence Server and Cisco Meeting Server (CMS)
- Cisco TelePresence Conductor
- Cisco Webex Video Mesh
- Experience with Smart Board/Collaboration board devices
- i.e. Avocore Boards, Cisco WebEx Boards, Microsoft Surface Hub
- Strong working knowledge Webex and related infrastructure
- On premise and cloud registered endpoints
- Monitoring and reporting
- i.e. Vyopta
- Extensive experience in video streaming technologies such as the following:
- REV - Vbrick
- Office 365 - Microsoft Stream and other similar technologies
- Video Streaming using Multicast, Unicast, HLS
- Video on Demand
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Strong team work/team building skills
- Experience leading complex troubleshooting sessions comprised of multiple teams
- Digital signage experience
- i.e. Industry Weapon, App Space, Xobi
- Cisco Certification is a plus
- Microsoft certification a plus
- ITIL foundation and above is a plus
Must be at least 18 years of age and must be legally authorized to work in the United States (US) on a permanent basis without visa sponsorship.
LyondellBasell does not accept or retain unsolicited résumés or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
LyondellBasell is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The US EEO is the Law poster is available here.
Nearest Major Market: Houston