Senior AV Engineer
This AV Engineer will be responsible for overall real-time voice & video collaboration experience across a Fortune 50 Company in Philadelphia. This person must keep up with technology trends, design solution strategies, produce product road maps, and drive overall project execution. This will also involve collaboration with vendor partners to drive feature enhancements to create valuable technology experiences.
If you feel that describes you, keep reading and apply!
- Work with touchscreens, microphones, HDMI cables, WebEx, Skype, Yammer, Slack, Crestron control panels, and Cisco infrastructure tools on a daily basis
- Create solutions to satisfy business and product needs in near and long term timelines
- Develops business cases, road maps, and models to influence strategic spending
- Direct and forecast technology needs to meet business objectives
- Recommend, design, and develop action plans or solutions for vendors
- Train, evaluate, and coach teammates to improve skills in troubleshooting and customer service
- Ensure operational success of in-room audio video experience and customer satisfaction
- Create the overall technology strategy including objectives for systems that ensure quality of service and optimize the video, voice, and collaboration experience
- Focus attention on the development of next generation systems
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related Audio Visual experience
- Experience working with touchscreens, microphones, PowerPoints, HDMI cables, etc.
- Experience with basic hardware and software troubleshooting
- Experience with video, content sharing, and collaboration tools (WebEx, Skype)
- Experience with social networking and messaging tools (Yammer, Slack)
- Experience with voice and video infrastructure tools & components (Cisco, Microsoft, Avaya, etc.)
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.