Job Title: Sr. Azure Architect / .Net Architect
Location: Houston TX
Duration: 12 months
- SAAS based product / platform architecture experience
- Micro Services Architecture with DevOps, Infra as Code principles, Container based deployments
- API- first Design experience with Azure Cloud
- Good Domain Driven Design understanding and implementation
- Experience with technologies viz., .Net Core, ReactJS, Azure DevOps (Docker and Kubernetes ecosystem) Azure cloud deployments, Redis, Elastic, Key Cloak, Nodejs
- Good understanding of the cross cutting architectural elements like Security(Authentication, Authorization, Distributed logging, tracing and Audit, Infra as Code, Database Design (SQL Server and MongoDB)
- Good Communication skills (Oral and Written)
- • Should have strong Development experience in .Net Core 2.x, Web Api & Microservices
- • Strong Azure Cloud experience (Azure Function, API gateway, Logic App, AKS…etc)
- • Strong Azure DevOPS Experience
- • Knowledge or Experience in new Technology like AI/ML is plus
- • Prior experience in Onprem Product Development or SAAS Model is Mandatory
- • Strong technical knowledge, with hands-on experience in systems development in a variety of computing architectures and environments
- • Leading the design and development efforts for our systems integration projects.
- • Deep understanding of architectural concepts, issues and trends
- • Ability to understand and analyse business data requirements in order to create an accurate, extensible, flexible logical data models using modelling tools
- • Expert knowledge in Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns
- • Expertise in n-tiered web architectures, SOA and related technologies (XML, SOAP, REST, JSON, etc.)
- • Thorough understanding of software development life cycles, development and technology tools, testing methodologies, and requirements gathering.
- • Strong technical expertise in the Relational Databases, No SQL DB (Ex: SQLServer, MongoDB ), Web development and object oriented methodologies.
- • Must be a Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills