Ashley Ellis is currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join a very stable, prestigious organization! This Business Analyst will play a key role in the ultimate end goal of delivering a portfolio of technology solutions and becoming the SME to a specific system’s user community.
Among related tasks and responsibilities, this Business Analyst can expect to:
• Gather requirements
• Create use case scenarios, technical specifications, etc.
• Work directly with stakeholders
• Review and analyze release notes and translate to business users
• Act as the Go To/SME for the User Community as it relates to a specific system
Requirements of the Business Analyst include:
• 3+ years of BA experience in a technical environment
• Experience with complex data systems or ERP’s
• Understanding of SQL
• Experience with flowcharts and project plans
• Experience reading, interpreting and translating technical specifications and creating use case scenarios
• Higher Education industry experience is a huge plus!
This Business Analyst will enjoy:
• Working with a stable, top caliber team of professionals
• Excellent work environment
• Ability to “own” a product and be a key resource