Sr. Business Analyst
Full-Time Contract to Hire (6-12 mos.)
Michigan's largest mortgage origination bank is growing its data analytics team by adding senior-level Business Analysts in order to ramp up for a company-wide Salesforce CRM software implementation. These analysts will be responsible for line-of-business driven enhancements, communicating with business units and stakeholders, and coordinating testing. If you are looking to become an integral part of an implementation team working with cutting-edge software in a dynamic financial institution, keep reading below!
• 5-10 years in software development or working with a development team.
• Ability to write and interpret complex SQL queries.
• Experience with executing web service testing and automated testing.
• Experience implementing Salesforce products or Salesforce certifications are big pluses.
• Experience working with mortgage origination or servicing or the Black Knight servicing platform are big pluses.
• Interpreting business needs and translating into workflows and technical requirements.
• Writing and executing test cases, executing web services with testing tools, interpreting log files.
• Requirement gathering, designing solutions, coordinate testing, triage issues with Support Analysts and Engineers.
• Release line-of-business-driven enhancements to core Salesforce products and purpose-built Salesforce applications.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU…?
• Work hands-on with cutting-edge Salesforce applications within one of the largest financial institutions in the state.
• Work closely with upper-level management and stakeholders in a high-visibility project.
• Weekly paychecks, comprehensive benefits, opportunity to work on more Salesforce projects down the road.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.