Sr. Business Analyst
100% Remote in California
6-month contract with possible extension
This project is key to gathering key requirements and understanding of all work within I&B for migration over to a new workflow tool. This understanding will help set up the future state of I&B through workflow management and understanding the work associated with I&B.
- Discovery and capturing business requirements and provide analysis to increase operational efficiency.
- Develop, Prepare, and analyze reports with complex analysis for management review
- Works cross functionally in analyzing current state business processes and identifying opportunities for improvements; presenting the findings/solutions effectively to internal and external stakeholders
- Requirement gathering
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills with demonstrated ability to translate findings into actionable items
- Ability to build effective working relationships with stakeholders and manage expectations
- Agile and or Lean six sigma methodology
- Project management experience
- Business analysis/collaborative tools experience such as JIRA/MS Teams, Tableau etc.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume in Word format to Monier Esfahani firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the best time and number to reach you. Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.
It pays to network! Ask me how Ascent rewards for hired referrals.