.Sr. Business Analyst
Contract to Hire
A leading mortgage and financial institution based in Troy is seeking several Business Analysts to join the team in early 2020 to take on the largest project of the year: the re-writing and modernization of the platform for one of the key lines of business. This will facilitate future organizational growth and the seamless integration of business tools. The ideal analyst will have strong organizational skills and a background in the mortgage or financial industries. If this describes you, keep reading and apply!
• 7+ years of experience as a Business Analyst technologically supporting teams in the Mortgage Origination & Servicing space.
• Proficient understanding of the mortgage process end-to-end in order to understand backend workflow and industry lingo.
• Experience working with software engineers to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
• Ability to create, run, and read basic SQL queries.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO…
• Search for and retrieve documents in mortgage servicing applications.
• Write SQL queries to trace data paths and perform light data mining.
• Use technical requirements to improve efficiency by streamlining workflows, automating processes, and creating new functionality.
• Advocate for business units and elicit requirements and feedback by translating business requirements into technical requirements.
• Take on some leadership responsibilities to best manage the team of analysts.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU…?
• Work alongside the development team heading a multi-million dollar project that aims to revamp internal platform architecture and create more scalable solutions.
• The long timeline of the project and years of projects on the horizon makes for a long-term engagement with room for growth into technical lead and possibly management roles.
• Regular feedback meetings and lunches with your Brooksource liaison to keep you up to date on performance and other initiatives within the company.
• Weekly pay checks and comprehensive benefits.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.