The Sr. Business Process Analyst manages all Operational Readiness project requests to completion. Serves as the Operations liaison for all Operations as well as enterprise-wide, cross-functional strategic initiatives. Leads a variety of different types of projects including ensuring that all areas are completely operationally ready to support new products and services, large-scale application deployments, new systems integrations, operational efficiency improvements, process reengineering, and infrastructure upgrades and deployments.
- Coordinate cross organizational meetings to define and document business processes.
- Lead process improvement initiatives to reduce risk, increase efficiency, lower cost, and improve quality.
- Establish and enforce enterprise standards for documenting process models
- Ensure process models are available to all who want access.
- Maintain processes that are coordinated with Software Development Life Cycle.
- Contribute to the white board / information gathering phase of new systems, applications or products that will assist in the development of the operational teams.
- Take ownership of entrusted projects and work closely with Business Operations management to meet needs of company.
- Directs large-scale, complex projects often involving multiple internal and external constituents.
- Accountable for one or more initiatives including business and operational deliverables.
- Defines and tracks project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan.
- Rigorously manages scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, and interfaces to execute on responsibilities.
- Represents the project in various project governance and inter-department forums.
- Publishes periodic project status reports.
- Attends periodic staff meetings to review progress with key constituents.
- Proposes recommendations and adjustments to project delivery and related solutions throughout the life of the initiative.
- Provide functional direction to less experienced project support personnel and may supervise subordinate clerical and/or administrative staff in support of contract, project, or tasks.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Self-starter and who works with little supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; able to develop and use structured approaches to identify root causes and recommend resolutions; can present results in meaningful terms.
- Strong time management & leadership experience.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Proficient with array of office systems, including database Visio and Excel
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity.
- Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively.
- Solid influencing skills.
- Sound business and technical acumen.
- Experience with stakeholder management.
- Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure.\
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives.
- Demonstrated, applied experience establishing and delivering complex projects.
- Must be able to travel when needed.
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years project management experience
- 5-7 years’ experience in process leadership
- 3-5 years’ Telecommunications experience/ proficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 -7 years progressively responsible experience in project support and/or management.
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, typing, using peripheral computer tools. It is the Company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals. Securus will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.