Our client, a life sciences company located in Cambridge, MA is in need of Sr. Business Systems Analyst for fulltime employment. The Sr. Business Systems Analyst will act as a functional resource supporting ongoing and future projects, with an initial focus on an impending release of a Vineti platform (a recently released Personalized Therapy Management (PTM) supply chain platform) as well as the follow-up integration of Vineti with Salesforce Health Cloud Solution. The Sr. Business Systems Analyst will work closely with business stakeholders and users conducting requirements gathering, developing project plans, and tracking project tasks and deliverables. The ideal candidate will be someone who can succeed in a fast-changing, not overly structured environment who also has a strong yet professional personality, with the ability to effectively interact with demanding stakeholders and tactfully say “no” when necessary.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as an IT Business Analyst or IT Project Manager
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the life sciences/pharma industry, preferably in the commercial space
- Must have experience working with GxP projects and systems
- Experience with supply chain, ERP, or clinical site manufacturing systems
- Experience working as a BA or PM on projects involving the integration of 2 or more technologies
- Excellent communication skills, with a strong outgoing personality.
Preferred or Nice to Have Skills:
- Knowledge/Familiarity with Salesforce
- Project Management Experience
- College Degree