NOTE: U.S. Citizens, GC and those authorized to work in the U.S (without Sponsorship) are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to Consider OPT Visa Candidates for this position.
JOB SUMMARY: The developer will work with software architects, business analysts and other team leads to improve or enhance web applications, mobile applications, RESTful APIs, and other back-end systems developed or supported by the organization.
- Develop, improve or enhance .Net Core web applications and RESTful APIs, Xamarin-based mobile applications and other back end systems.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and debug programs, applications and systems in a variety of application environments to determine the root cause.
- Understand assignments by reviewing program objectives, input data, and output requirements with supervisor and product owner.
- Create or update unit tests and documentation as necessary.
- Attend sprint rituals (daily stand-up, sprint retrospectives, sprint demos and sprint planning).
- Contribute to development efforts to meet deadlines by completing assignments on schedule and communicating with supervisor as soon as a problem is identified.
- Mentor junior and mid-level developers on the team.
- Adhere to best-practices and common design patterns when writing software in order to ensure high quality, on-target deliverables.
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies
- Effective communication, decision making, and problem solving skills
Category Code: JN008