Job Req #: 20-00480
Job Description: Senior Configuration Analyst
Location: Lakewood, CO
Job Type: FTE/Direct Hire
A medical device company that is a leading researcher in leukemia and blood sciences, the benefits of working at this client include being part of an organization that changes lives. Their culture and their premises are top notch.
US Citizens and Green Cards are welcome to apply. My client is unable to process an H-1B, at this time.
Under minimal supervision, position provides analysis and acts as a functional/technical resource in an existing and emerging SAP ECC 6.0 environment. Performs a broad range of tasks which include research, analysis, design, configuration, testing, diagnosis, maintenance, support, training, and implementation of information technology solutions in the SAP ECC 6.0 environment.
- Validating the SAP fit to business requirements by identifying solution options and business process changes, if necessary
- Ability to configure SAP to meet business needs in one or more Operations related SAP modules/areas (Material Management (MM), Logistics Execution (LE), Warehouse Management (WM), Production Planning(PP), Materials Requirements Planning (MRP))
- Identifies and implements basic to complex options, performs analysis and design, develops software code, tests, documents and maintains IT solutions
- Applies highly professional business and/or technical knowledge when working with customers, other ITS groups, and vendors.
- Conducts research and identifies problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques in accordance with business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to accept personal accountability and ownership for areas of responsibility. Pursue solutions and make decisions.
- Takes initiative to understand customers and their environment. Dedicated to quality client service and proactive and responsive to client needs.
- Requires flexibility to adapt to and willingness to learn new technologies with demonstrated initiatives to continue life-long learning.
- Requires ability to work with team members to deliver on time and on budget committed results to customers.
- Shares responsibility with team members for 24-hour on-call problem resolution.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
Minimum 5 years experience
- Requires in-depth knowledge of one or more of these specific SAP modules, having a minimum of 5 years experience as a Business Analyst and Configuration Analyst utilizing and configuring Material Management (MM), Logistics Execution (LE), Warehouse Management (WM), Production Planning(PP), Materials Requirements Planning (MRP). Work history must include experience in the set-up and support of applicable SAP modules
- Requires in-depth knowledge of ASAP Methodology
- Experience configuring and working with MM, LE, WM, PP, MRP solving business needs
- Writing functional requirements and associated test cases
The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG's candidates and experience the difference!